Wednesday, June 29, 2005

graduation

Recently, I have quite a few friends who have just graduated, awaiting for their Certs as well as marching ahead to a new Chapter in their lives, they will be forging ahead towards their new Career path. Perhaps some of them will take sometime longer then the rest to secure a job but I strongly believe they will find an ideal one eventually. I felt quite bad towards those who might have misunderstood our concerns. U know, if you bump into the friends who are fresh grads, u will be most likely to ask " Have u found a job?" "where r u working?" etc... Then after sometime, as pple accumulatively questioned them regarding their employment status, they might find the tension or fustration to why pple seem to be doubting their ability to secure one... Some might even jump to any opportunity in the end. BUTBUT Actually as a friend or a person who have been thru a "job-hunting" phrase, what I'm really interested is in, wishing them all the best in this new start. I'm pretty envious they are so fresh and able to go explore something that they really like to do. I really wish to tell everyone of them to take their time hunting and a good one is definitely worth waiting. I hope they will all bump into good opportunities and gain alot out of it... All the best to my dear friends! =)

No comments: