Wednesday, June 15, 2005

the most inappropriate start

this is my first entry and i never really anticipated that my first one would actually be a whiny complaining one. Wat a shame! .. ironic even! if u compare it to my blog title... but im really being agitated by a collegue of mine... who i strongly despise at this moment.. for accusing me for things he cant find & conveniently blamed it all on me... oh Come'on, we all know this is juz a small matter... but its not a first time already... the last time was even worse, pointing his evil finger at me on his own mistake (which later on then he realise: "oh sorry.. its my own doing" without any signs of being apologetic)
Why on earth am i always bumping into dis kinda of pple??!?.. i cant help but wonder:

Is it a natural instinct people have to malign others first to defend themselves in moments where problems arises?

Shouldnt there be any room for recollection first even or reflection first b4 u start pointing your evil fingers @ others?

No comments: