Sunday, August 28, 2005

confessions of an heiress

I struggled to wake up on Saturday morning because I had late supper on Friday.. Watched the repeat of the show "Project Superstar" because I have missed the actual telecast ..Afterwhich I was contented listening to Wei Jian's "Liao Jie", I hurriedly rush to get out of the house in time for class. Class was horrible... super slow & superduper tough.. I literally decided to drop these two topics completely.. Mathematical/ Linear Programming.. I can't manage it at all! Not unless a miracle happen or else I had better put all my eggs in the other baskets..

My friend fetched me to Plaza Sing after class.. And we decided to just shop around since there is no movie we yearn to watch.. I also reminded myself not to purchase anymore clothing... Really had enough of them already, period that is.. We walked into Times the bookshop aimlessly as I began to roam around the unfamiliar shelves of books.. I was bored because there is nothing I intend to buy from there, I can't possibly grab a novel as I have no time and excess money for one.. After much roaming, I went to my favorite biography section, a book caught my eyes, "Confession of An Heiress" by Paris Hilton, yes.. this is that gal (of "The Simple Life") who tons of people deemed as being the Rich bitch aka Super Spoilt Barbiedoll Bimbo who had written this piece in 2004, with an indeed sexy attractive pinky hardcover. (I know this book had been there for a long while already but this is the first time I actually took an interest to it)

I took my time browsing... flipping page to page, seeing what she can offer me, definitely a lot of BarbieDolls-liked photos of her, all glamorous & dropdead gorgeous... I love, love and absolutely LOVE looking at pretty babes! She's quite versatile actually because she look good in both short cuts n long hair..with exaggerating makeup or without... A piece of advice is for you to read this book lightheartedly, then the contents won't be exactly as terrible & bimboistic as you thought. At least you should try to be abit more generous with this privileged heiress...she who truly believes in herself.. loves & takes real care of her dog, Tinkerbell, one who ain't afraid to flaunt her wealth & status, lastly, one who aint afraid to try things an heiress shouldn't..
There are also some entertaining things that only she could put it across, she believes heiress cant be seen without a GOOD looking boyfriend.. so the book also features some of her ex-bf Nick Carter's photos with her.. She thinks that men are into Stomach, which explains why she always flaunting her midriffs... She also loves wearing Tiaras, and this is one I truly admit that even I wouldn't mind doing the same, if only given her privileges or maybe just once in awhile..


Ok, enough review given for this old book (in case people now deemed me as one of those readers with low self-esteem, I'm not, okay?! I'm also not a huge fan of her) and in case u r wondering, of course I didn't buy this book! But I'm surprised that she and I actually have one small thing in common, haha, it is the page where she listed the guys she find charming & sexy, Jude Law! Brad Pitt! Johnny Depp! Same taste same taste definitely! hahaha...

No comments: