Wednesday, September 14, 2005

silly stunt

Went to school last night for the first Marketing class this semester.. then it turned out that classes start next week for Marketing! =( wasted trip!!!! Had already travelled all the way to Clementi! All the other classes start this week leh, why only Marketing so misleading! Haha, as usual, I blamed it on everything else but myself.. haha... no lah... I just ended up being all whine-y and stuff... Not really that bad girl lah... =P
I forgot to mention I LOVE my Psychology class! The lecturer was sooooooo good! He has this super decent tone in conducting his lecture whereby I will be so attentive and can relate so much better! okie okie, too soon to speak as its only beginning of this Semester, I will gush bout John more if he continues to be so GOOD... yeap.. John Man is the lecturer who is on top of my list at this moment... the only other lecturer I like in SIM is Mr Ting (the lecturer who mingming is super nice and responsible yet purposely wanna act out that bo-chap ah-beng style).. kekez.. hope none of them sees this....

No comments: