Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bingo!

haha.. I was drinking my bubble tea I bought from marine parade in the office when my colleagues took notice of the sealed transparent cover on it. You know the colorful sealed plastic on top of the bubbletea cup... My colleague had the one with the Sagittarius sign on it while the other had a lame (cold) joke on it.. Coincidentally, Mine (Honey Green tea =D) was the Virgo sign one! I'm Virgoan leh... kekez... there, on top of the plastic seal, it was written, suitable career path for Virgos: Accountant, Editor and Critic.. haha.... double coincidence wor! I'm in the accounts field mah! I'm in the correct path! haha ( editor n critic sounds exactly like what I want to be as well).. as I proudly presented it to my co-partner to see and purposely irritate him, asked him what I work as kiddingly, he almost flopped.. haha..

Soccer for the past few days has been fine for me (I meant Arsenal of coz!) .. I mean 3-0 for Arsenal win over Sunderland in League Cup and 1-0 over Man City in EPL is already a satisfying result to me (despite the Pires Penalty stunt he did which is so embarrassing) ..

Oh Gosh! I just read from the soccernet webbie that Henry says he will considering pull similar tricks on the penalty spot again! Can someone knock some sense into him! hahaha... haiyoh! I still love him (and the rest of the Gunners) but pls don't embarrass yourself anymore my dear!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=346956&cc=4716

No comments: