Sunday, November 20, 2005

Enjoy swimming & catching up with friends

Friday evening, after work and after some rain, I finally went swimming (leisurely) after such a long while since I last swam.. and it felt great!.. Although half the time we were like, just soaking water & yakking in the jacuzzi.. haha.. I still enjoy it very much... hmmm... I doubt she reads my blog.. but Xiaomei.. if u are reading this.. I wanna say to u: I love U! Let's try to go everyweek! =P
Yesterday, went to school for POA class and went to catch the movie "Exorcism of Emily Rose" after class.. Perhaps I anticipated it too much so therefore, I didn't find it that super nice or scary but just found it pretty much ok.. We watch at Jurong!!.. haha.. out of all places.. so freaking far from our house in the east.. but u know....heh heh...as my school in Clementi.. not that surprising I went there right?... Oh yah.. and my friend introduce me to a place for drinking at Changi Village.. nice & quiet place.. quite similar to Fisherman's village.. next time u all can try go there drink at night also if u r looking for new hangouts...
Later, I'm going meet up with gd friend & go shopping /drinking.. =P Time & Money not enough!!

Don't know why but I'm already in the mood to start buying Christmas pressies already! Haha..too soon right?

No comments: