Monday, January 23, 2006

Updates

Never post for a longlong time due to lack of access for internet and the busy workload because auditors were in town last week and public holidays... So I shall brief some of the happenings here..
I went for a Corporate Taxation seminar on the 17th at Swissotel Merchant Court.. woah.. The course was so tough yet boring!.. Abit dry, I meant the contents.... the taxation terms n materials were like so new to me... alot of things for me to pick up still..
I watched Derailed (by Jennifer Aniston)...Thought the story was pretty alright.. now looking forward to watch Memoirs Of a Geisha if I got the chance..
I love my jan2006 phone, the flowery Nokia 7370.. Unique is the key..sweet & autumn as my friend put it.. but I really wouldn't want to be holding it with everyone else... so if it gets too common, I will drop it...

Chinese New Year is around the corner, I was telling my friends, the amount of new yr clothes I buy never will seem enough, the more the merrier!! That's why I think I should be the first to get caught if theres a most spendthrift award around here...
I was about to put in some serious considerations for resolutions for the new yr ahead... but i since I thought I could never fulfill it, I hesitated.. The only resolution I achieved the last around was My driving license...*shakes head... nothing else.. Disappointing yeah? nope I decided not to be too hard on myself sometimes... Life can be happier if u are easily-contented.. I need to strike the balance between being greedily ambitious and too sloppily slacking.. I'm pretty happy at this moment.. I know what I want, look forward and is in full control..
Oh ya, stray off a little bit... I just read from the 8 days that Chad Michael Murray & Sophia Bush had break-up last Sept... so unexpected!.. none of my business also but divorces & breakups seem so common there... abit sad eh.. but I still support handsome Chad! hahahaha...

No comments: