Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rumour has it

so the Jennifer Aniston show I wanna catch is titled "Rumour has it" and starts on 23rd Feb.. Someone pls bring me to watch this show k? hahaa
Last nite was my last Law class for this sem.. there's stil a couple of revision classes of course.. but I'm already feeling wobbly.. Exams are coming and classes are ending, so am I prepared at all??? Nope! huge big fat NOPE!... argghhh...geee... better start some revision soon and knock some sense of urgency to myself... hahaha

I caught the American Idol on Starworld TV before i went to bed quite late..
its still in the grp auditions... and quite entertaining I should say..
the Cowboy really left a deep impression to me... touching story but really voice cannot make it lah... *shakes head... but i like him though... hes seems so nice... and at only age of 18... although eliminated.. i think he earn this great experience and exposure..

Have been having so many late nitez this few days...

No comments: