Wednesday, April 05, 2006

nice

People(mainly friends) always ask me what do I look for in a guy, how's my ideal bf like? I've always had a hard time answering this question then now I finally realize..Its so damn obvious! All I need is the one that I've had feelings for and the only quality that I look for in this person is he has to be nice.. As in real nice.. As in Geniunely nice.. I don't need a real suave or dashing guy, nor did I set any standards in height or weight or age or financially stable or other good traits.. I don't need one who will always have to be there for me or humorous to cheer me up.. But the bottomline is.. I'm seriously attracted to Kind people out there..Those gentleman-ly, patient good-natured ones and this is ample enough to remain contented and faithful for.. I just love nice people! May sound easy to find.. but not really.. A lot of people are too self-centered to spare a thought for others.. or simply trying too hard to survive in the scheming world, therefore got corrupted, perhaps being nice is not easy to survive.. Then again, it might sound impossible to find one but there really are nice gentlemen that I know of, not perfect god but great nice people and therefore, they are mostly happily attached and they deserved it lah.. =)
I havent found mine

No comments: