Monday, April 17, 2006

Yum yum

My friends always commented bout the lil amount that I eat in mealtimes.. so I guess people who don't really know me well must be puzzled where I got my fats from... Or maybe they might be thinking I'm a dieting freak.. Truth is.. Nope!... here a list of sinful yet happy foods that I love to indulged in & would not resist at all (I'm not even on diet anyway, cant be bothered at all, jus used to eating smaller meals in order to junk more... hahhaa)

Happy Foods:
Hanamaki from Sakae sushi.. The raw salmon sashimi with mayonnaise.. yummy!.. I love all nice jap Sashimi!
Strawberry milkshake from Billy Bombers.. I can finish the whole giantic cup! the cheese fries is nice as well..
Peachtart from Delifrance.. the custard is super sweet siah.. i like!
The Strawberry Cream chocolate (Connoissew or Pink Lady brand) available from the Candy Empire Shop... give me 1 kg of it!
Dark bitter Chocolate cake from The Cafe Cartel.. (new discovery!)
The Mango Sago from this particular Dessert specialty shop (think is Ah Chew Desserts) near Bugis... really mangoey & sweet..
Oh ya.. The Fried Rice from Din Tai Fung restaurant.. whether its the plain egg fried rice or seafood one.. all very nice, the xiao long baos also!
Jack's Place Mango cake..
Rum & raisins or Greentea ice cream & strawberry gelato!
Almost forgot the Balestier's Bak Guk Teh... with the you tiao.. longlong time nvr go le!
Hazelnut Latte..
Any fresh Fruit Fondue..

Conclusion: I've got a thing for strawberry/ peach & mango flavours and dark chocolates..
and and extreme sweet tooth as well... =D

No comments: