Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another WorldCup entry

I wanna be a full-time Worldcup viewer! sit at home shake leg watch every match!! ** dream dream
I've almost watch all the teams played one round.. watched most of the first round matches.. now left wif Spain.. the team that impressed me so far is Italy.. cool man.. they had good Worldcup chances wor I think.. good defence & pretty skills.. I didnt manage to catch England's performance because I'm occupied at friend's wedding dinner that nite.. and also Argentina & Czech's ive missed.. but the rest of the teams I've watched were ehhh... not satisfactory..not quite there yet.. my Brazil was ok.. but still, i think got more to be displayed ba I guess... Kaka, Totti, Toni, Robben, Kewell, Van persie all caught my attention..
and of course I enjoyed watching my favs play: Sweden & Brazil.. Irahimovich, Larsson, Ljungberg, Wihermsson... but drew Trinidad & Tabago... haizzz.. big sighz and big worry for me!! super worried they cant get thru.. Please help them ( my Sweden) win Paraguay & England!!! They need abit more luck really.. becoz against Trinidad really very super unlucky wor!! like pple cast blackmagic on them... 101 attempts no goals...
Brazil look abit shabby in defense... esp to Croatia counter-attacks.. pls use Gilberto Silva leh! They can't afford everytime everyone play attack and leave only poor Lucio & Juan defending.. so flimsy..

I'm totally exhausted!! everyday sleep 2-4 hrs only... haizzzzzz.... eyes swollen cum becoming hello panda le... update again when I got strength...

No comments: