Tuesday, June 06, 2006

World Cup!! i definitely must gush bout it!! Come'on.. only once every 4 yrs... give me my privilleges k?
Yey!! My Favs: Brazil!! & Sweden!!
I support them for a long duration le, over a few WorldCups (think since USA'94 and brazil even back to Italian'90s ) & I'm still sticking to them, no matter they win or lose.. becoz they are simply great!
Not becoz of player's looks.. as u can see... Brazil players dont have the looks lah!! Sweden also not much (except Freddie!)... but they both got my likings becoz of the way they play.. their attitude & my preferred choice of players in there!! idol idol!! wooo hooo... im definitely catching EVERY match of theirs.. see how much they can advance!!
Wweeeeeee....
some other teams worth-watchin would be like Spain! and perhaps still England! & Italy... and so many teams to be named..

and if u ask me..

The most gorgeous player is:
Roque Santa Cruz!!~!! (drools) of Paraguay

I dont know why they name the Group C ( is it C ah?... the grp wif Holland & Argentina la) to be the group of death... when I find Group B more exciting, i mean Competitive.. got my Sweden! England & Paraguay!! All 3 bout the same level.. good teams but not that great yet.. Any out of the 3 eliminated i also will =( .. (but Paraguay is mainly becoz of Santa Cruz la)... hahaha... was hoping all three can go further then table rounds mah.. so suey (unlucky!)..

No comments: