Thursday, July 06, 2006

Italy v France

I didn't update more on WorldCup because Im just tired la.. Been losing so much sleep recently, catching most of the games.. so no energy to blog
Since the last WorldCup, I realize I've changed.. I used to weep when my fav teams got eliminated but I no longer do that.. haha.. in fact, when Brazil lost.. I thought and console myself its ok because they didn't play well in that match at all.. no good chances..no rhythm, moreover Match winner came from Thierry Henry so the more I think its justifiable (im a huge Arsenal fan mah.. Lose also must lose to my own people).. Im more sore about Sweden's exit in fact den Brazil's since I thought they deserve to score at least and its a pity we lose the game.. We had alot of chances but no luck..
Anyway, France v Italy, I want stay neutral one.. but I cant lah.. I prefer Italy! Go Italia!! Go Go go!! They play some beautiful games like the one against Ghana, Ukraine & Germany.. Although they won Aussie with a penalty they don't really deserved, but they prove themselves in the other games they played.. Esp the one against Host nation Germans.. Although full time is a draw game, they obviously are on the upperhand, dominating the game.. I think they deserve the title more.. not like France who scrapped past Portugal.. I really think Portugal did so much better in the semifinals but France got just better luck that day..
Zidane.. I hate Zidane lah (I think Im the only one).. he's going retire rite? Don't let him win at his last WorldCup leh! **Evil Evil** who ask him steal the 1998 trophy from my fav Brazils..
Anyway back to the same old theory, if France were to win, they better be playing well in the Finals to win, not by mere luck.. if they really play better den Italians, den i will have nothing else to say, must be rational and won't be too sore bout it. By then, hopefully match winner still come from my skillful Henry too la.. haha

No comments: