Monday, July 31, 2006

The Lake House

Caught the sparks of Keanu Reeves & Sandra Bullock last weekend int their show The Lake House.. Was pretty amaze how Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves both dont seem to age at all.. thats how hollywood celebrity works ba I suppose..
The show was.. fine for me.. as I have nothing against the fantasies and frictional stuffs..what I meant is actually, this kind of story only appears in movies and not reality.. but not every movie we watch has to be based on true life stories rite?.. so by watching these unrealistic romantic ones can be still entertaining at times.. I like the Lake House and the waiting part... dont doubt me.. if u have watched already, I got to tell u I would surely wait like them.. but oh well... still, its Frictional.. I can spin it as pretty as I want too!

Xiaomei is back from Her Aussie Trip.. Yey!!
Later still got class.. booo...

No comments: