Monday, August 21, 2006

I watched The BreakUp at The Cathy! I kinda always mention the movies I watch in my blog (so boring hor) but its because I like Jennifer Aniston.. I watched her Rumour has it, Derailed and now this.. and I still find her very charming, witty and pretty! =D
I can relate to this story very well.. so i guess most couples can ba.. the arguements are so honest & realistic.. funny but not "great".. ..oh ya.. half of us were curious of how's Jennifer's new bf is like right? And although this "Gary", Vince is not handsome at all, I still consider him quite pleasant-looking ba.. I think he can afford to shed a few more pounds though..

Arsenal drew their opening match at Emirates Stadium with Aston V! =(.. nvm... we will do better... without Pires, Campbell & Ashley Cole... Abit more handicap hor?

Oh ya.. forgot to mention i tried another flavour at Ben & Jerry's, Cherry Gracia. Nice! i've always like cherries on top of my icecreams.. this flavour allows me to do away with that..

No comments: