Friday, October 20, 2006

im kinda busy after the Bintan trip.. catchin up with my dearest and super busy with work becoz auditor Bernice was in town.. then my director is going overseas so im tryin to rush everything for him & his trip..

the trip was fun! i think its becoz my companions were fun.. the resort is not impressive to me.. similar to any local chalet... and the worst thing is the sandfiles bite ive got!! super itchy + super ugly.. unbearable itch leh!! after awhile when i eventually went to the doctor.. he say may leave scars!!~!! =( and take longtime to heal.. really a bummer man.. sucks.. hate my legs now.. so many bites!! ugly!! itchy..

ohyah.. i won second prize lucky draw during the AD&D.. $600.. haha
anyway.. photos already in my friendster.. go there & browse k? lazy upload here.. jus put one here enough..


No comments: