Friday, October 27, 2006

Rattles on on some nonsense

hmm
I think i have fixed bits & pieces of my life.. everything seems quite in place now so at least Im living a decent, contented peaceful life now.. good! i must be thankful..
I cannot be always grumbling bout troubles and never slow down & appreciate simple things in life right? so here i am: although no happy events or anything worth celebrating now, at least i don't have much problems weighing down on me now.. great =)
la la la~~~
but hor.. Of coz not everything is smooth-sailing.. me being an expert whiner can find things to whine one.. like my disfigured legs from the sandfiles bites still remained ugly and show no signs of recovery, yet the medicine is making me emotional & tired..and and my cranky digestive/bowel system, not enough money to buy a good bed etc.. haha.. but still.. I kinda love my life now.. Stable, Peaceful.. mus try to inject this positive feelings to things around me..

No comments: