Monday, October 09, 2006

VivoCity Opening on 7 Oct!

Weekend was basically spent doing 3 things.. 1) Go VivoCity check it out on its opening. 2) Watch Jackie Chan's Rob-B-Hood. 3) Do my hair.

Conclusion: Louis Koo is still drop-dead gorgeous.. haha.. I've always like handsome guys acting comedy roles.. The more exaggerated-wacky role, the merrier! Therefore I liked it.. Thumbs up! somemore the typical jackie fighting scenes were more realistic this time round.. and with an angelic-cutie-babyboy involve.. the movie is quite enjoyable & entertaining..
but im weird lah.. with alot of funny dialogues & scenes to be picked , I think the funniest is when the traffic police checkpoint snap shots of the speeding villains & the person holding the guns said: "im holdin a gun, quick flee la! waiting for prize ceremony meh?" me the weirdo think this prize awarding part is damn hilarious..

Oh ya.. VivoCity is huge!!.. Larger than Taka, think Taka plus Wisma.. Larger than Suntec and even Marina Square.. only 60% of the stores were open.. so when I was there, my life was almost endangered!.. haha.. becoz i was famished.. and the only few food providers opened were Sushi Teh & Pacific Coffee Company.. couldnt find any food and the Sushi Tei queue actually needed 1 hr! I almost fainted but luckily, with my last conserved energy, while we made our way to try to walk (i almost can crawl le) to World Trade Centre to find anything edible to fill my empty grouchy stomach, we found the Tangs Studio cafe!.. a lil cafe which saved my life in the middle of nowhere! (the smoked salmon spag is the best I've eaten so far!.. mayb becoz im famished la) .. Later on which i learnt, we can actually walked to the linked HorbourFront Centre which have lots of common yummy food in it.. so friends, pls dont be like me! Starved & no energy to walk in the big mall at all! Go Harbourfront Center fill up first!
Back to the stores in Vivo, take a look in the Directory, Everything was there!.. I mean almost Every brand!.. Interesting names to me would be the NafNaf store, Gap store, Principles store.. and in case if these dont appeal to u.. the traditional stores like Levis, A/X, Domanchi, MANGO, ZARA, M)phosis, Topshop are all in the mall too!!.. ALOT ALOT loh!!.. let's say only for the sports apparel brands alone.. already have: Adidas, PUMA, NIKE, FILA, Nautica, Kappa, Converse , Everlast stores are all inside!!! isnt it fasicinating!?!! Oh ya, there's even a Daiso store there! yey! Basically whatever brand u can think of, it should be in there lah.. even if not there, substitutes can be found.. Im definitely going to enjoy going there after the shops are fully open & renovated..

No comments: