Wednesday, December 13, 2006

i finally bought my new bed le!
damn costly.. eh not the bed i mean.. the bed & mattress is considered cheap liao.. is the assembly fee @ $39.50 and the delivery chrg @ 19.50 that is costly!!..
i mean other furniture shops don't charge delivery and assemble fees right?? =(
watever.. its not nice lah.. but more decent then my old one.. yey! delivering it b4 new year!
I'm now looking for bed sheet and quilt and quilt covers for it.. hahah its gonna cost more money again.. at Isetan the branded Fiven quilt is 69.90 after discount wor! hahaha luckily I managed find cheaper non-branded ones. yipppeee.. save some money for xmas shopping...
Going to start buying xmas pressies soon!.. if u want one from me.. drop a hint ba.. else it might slipped my mind =P

No comments: