Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Xmas Wishlist

Every one's putting up their Xmas Wish list so I also mustn't be too slow =P
Ha ha.. doubt anyone would really take this as a reference for gettin my pressies coz i don't ask friends to tag or read my blog (or mayb i should? haha).. but nevertheless.. for the joyous festive sake.. here goes:

* CD vouchers! (so many CD I feel like getting)
* a nice watch (i like watches, the more the merrier)
* nice quilt and bedsheets (i will probably buy myself soon)
* OPI nail colors (my few is nvr enough, the more the merrier)
* Arsenal Jersey (this season's ladies or kid size)
* Digital Camera

they have DON'T wish-list leh..
so here's mine as well

* soft toys (i have too many)
* hp pouch/stand & coin pouches (i have too many)
* photo frames & mugs
* anything edible (i prefer pressies to be kept and use)
* earrings (i have too many.. unless urs are diamonds)
* Clothings (my taste is eh..unique)

Done!


p/s: oh dear.. forgot to wish for world peace! hahaha =P

No comments: