Monday, January 22, 2007

dizzydazzy

I was having a lousy headache last night while spectating the Arsenal vs Man U clash.. so I happily took the panadol extra.. at bout 2am.. but to my dismay, can't sleep!! the medicine seems to make me more conscious instead of sleepy so at 2am++ I'm still tossing and turning helplessly.. now this morning after i wakie.. my head feels so light.. dizzy dazzy =S
help! so uneasy!
Anyway it helps that we did win Man Utd after all...so at least for me it's a happy ending.. a late header by Henry in the closing minutes to redeem himself from an earlier great chance he missed (he just head it straight at Van de Sar earlier.. my god.. wasted!) Anyway the triumph also won't change any fact that we will not be League Champions this season.. lag too much points.. think the whole world knows it except Arsene Wenger who's in denial.. I suspect he knows though.. but as a leader, he just can't spell it out..

So my Gunners were mainly, just playing for their pride theoretically last night.. and perhaps hoping for a 3rd place..

No comments: