Monday, February 26, 2007

CNY gatherings 25th Feb

i don't know why all CNY gathering clashes on the same day...
first was Wanqing ask me go Weixiong house bai nian.. then is Huiyan's annual CNY Open House.. den is ex colleague, Derrick's Open House, then is Elvin's gathering.. and and also my Friend's weekly Sunday meeting... so so many..
I wish I can join all but sad.. cant!

Anyway in the end i ended up pissed off with myself.. becoz I'm rushing from place to place and didn't get to spend time and enjoy with those friends... sighz...

Get yourself so busy yet didn't actually spend any quality time... argghhhh

Some liar still bluff my feelings and tell me a huge fat LIE! Goodness.. boy.. am i that gullible??.. I won't trust u that much anymore!

anyway.. some happy pics of nice people =) :
the gals
Me, Anna & Audrey (thanks gals for the pics!)

Me & Elvin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO! nice nice blog! stay happy n cya around soon! =D