Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Feb is suppose to be a Fabulous month.. with CNY and V-day celebrations..
but im not feeling the fabulous mood, yet... im determined to have a happy time... dont worry.. jus not ripe yet..

recently i notice something not very nice bout a friend.. .. i started to wonder why fren changed and become like this.. or is it all this while i nvr notice that fren is actually like that.. i also dont know how to describe but abit disappointed at her..
abit competitive or boastful or self centred.. some examples I made-up is as follows, but not the exact conversation lah..

Stranger: Im going buy that new pair of shoes I saw!.. so nice..*describe describe that shoe
Fren: Ive got so many shoes...my this my that shoe better.. oh ya and your that pair hor.. dont seem so nice leh.. design sounds abit weird...
Stranger: I want try some pilates, want join me?
Fren: no thanks man.. anyway yoga is better... i tried yoga.. pilates very slow rite? think older pple learn one... *blah blah at own wonderful experiences and how good she is in yoga

Okie.. the above ain't exactly what happened but something similar.. but do you get it? so irritating mah.. I've got nothing against friends pouring me wet buckets of water or recommending me better products.. but if their intentions wont even that nice in the first place, then they really disappoint me.. if u keep yakking at ur owns: Just trying to prove what u own is better and also better in everything else? I think i dont need that kind of fren then. Hahaahaha
I've got my own mind and nicer friends...
Confirm!

No comments: