Monday, March 26, 2007

im so in love with this gay =D


I realise i've got a soft spot for nice, humourous GAYS..
nothing much to mention bout me as im so "busy-ing" watching the Amazing Race season 2 dvd day and night!! hahahaha

and therefore i ended up so much in love with Oswald despite the fact he's a lil sissy (typical gay).. my love grew episode by episode =P!

sooooo humourous, so niceeee, quite cool his character.. and danny's too..i like the way they've raced..
sooooo in love with him! =D
hahahahahaha (i have weird taste hor?)
I will be rooting for u guys!! go go go!!! who cares bout the pple who call u all cha-cha-cha... hahahaha.. fun!
anyway wish them all the best in this seasons Amazing Race All-stars!
will be so bummed if they are ever elimininated (hope not!).. hope they "cheong" all the way to top 3 and hopefully can triumph victory..
*I sooo much want join Amazing Race Asia but can't find partner =(




No comments: