Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Over the weekend, I went to watch "Transformers". When my boyfriend asked me accompany him to watch, i was abit reluctant thinking it may be a boring "Guys" show.. to my delight, it turned out that the show was good.. entertaining and interesting.. cool!

orh! another cool person is Federer!.. I can't help gushing bout him and of coz Nadal is so cute too!! I was watching a veryveryvery good game of tennis.. the Wimbledon male single finals.. i think Federer won becoz of the final edge by the cool composure and brilliant strategy. Of coz its a pity for young Nadal (full of vibrance and forceful) but he still got many years of cup to win.. this yr let old Roger Federer win once more loh..
I think the winners are all well deserved! especially when i dont like find Marion Bartoli (the plump gal) good at all! I was hoping for a Venus-Justine ladies Finals =( that would be a more exciting match...
okie.. byebye Tennis!.. we will await EPL, with no Henry, eeekkks! double =(

No comments: