Wednesday, July 04, 2007

random rantings

I think my life is kind of slow now..
not exactly free or bored.. but just.. eh.. slow.. nothing interesting or inspiring..
(which explains why ive got nothing much exciting to blog about)
Perhaps its becoz I completed my SIM degree paper.. so im one goal shorter.. but i do have other academic aims.. like a CPA or degree in accountancy but it takes time to plan and can only happen after i obtained the results..

im fustrated why i cannot get my internet to work at home... any IT expert can help me set up the network thingy??? haizzzz.. i will definitely blog more when its up

Gst 7%! the dreaded day has come!! how can the lousy $200 package be enuff when i didnt get a pay rise?? imagine if ur monthly expenses is $2k, u alrdy incur $140 gst, which is $40 (2%) more.. $200 can jus cover 5 months ($200/$40) loh.. not even half a year..
I demand a decent increment at yr end ah! Employers better be more considerate leh!.. standard of living is so high!... kekez

okie.. happy stuff now.. enough grumbling..
er.... erh....

nothing happy leh... although i might have exciting things coming up.. heh heh.. lets see how lah.. if it happens, den i blog..
stay tune!

No comments: