Wednesday, August 01, 2007

its August!~!!

yeah! August!
Think its gonna be a happy month because everything seems to be in a proper order for me!
(even if its not.. it would be.. would be... would be....super positive node)
I finally solve my transport problem to work.. Got this chartered bus to fetch me from home to work, machiam a school bus.. good.. extra bucks for super convenience, cheaper den cabs.. I'm a happy girl! Oh ya.. and super Healthy gal too! ha.. no more sickness ever since i left the dreaded place..
My new colleagues are eh.. seems nice.. but new work itself takes some time to adapt la... hope i can master this SAP very soon.. it feels different working in a bigger company.. the benefits seems better (more resourceful) yet like abit distance.. bureaucratic.. Hope can gain alot from this experience..

EPL starting... don't know Arsenal will sink or not.. *prays hard hard

I will definitely blog more =)

No comments: