Monday, September 17, 2007

Singapore Zoo =)

The pictures coming up for my Singapore Zoo trip on my birthday:

hahhahaa... =D had lotsa fun!




My Free Entrance Card!


























Want me to bring u there??



















This ain't Jurong bird park! but got big big parrots =D










Bringing u to the Tigers.....











Obviously, inncocent, ignorant me unaware of the real dangers behind






















EEkkkksss there they are!!





























Wee... my real "height"!
































Hahahhaa look at those red red bums ....









seems so active and energetic!










but the real thing is skiving away! lafffs.. super cute!











The "Lama"

I took (similar) pics of them in Aussie too!







Pretty Zebras and Pretty me!!!



(not pretty?? eh.. my birthday leh!.. let me have my way la)...







































the ever famous PUMA! (The sports brand, Puma)










Vs the real Puma!


















































The famous "Ah Meng"


... statue




Versus the real thing!








Eekkkks... Abit scared... Outnumbered me

























The nice Elephants









Time to say Goodbye =(
I love the Zoo!!






No comments: