Thursday, October 11, 2007

Brothers

I just finished watching the gala premiere of "Brothers" on Tuesday.. hmm.. my verdict?

Haiyah.. I thought it's going to be a blockbuster kind of movie like "Infernal Affairs" or "Protege", so my expectations therefore is quite high.. in the end.. they simply fall short.. haha...
I would give it 2.5/5 popcorns for the "outdated kinda" plot & 3/5 for the sake of the casts.. I mean its always good to see the Veteran "5 tigers" (eh 4 ar? without my Tony leung) placed together in a film..

Busy playing Phoenix Wright nowadays... hahaha.. So cute him!
I love to hear his "Take That!", "Hold it!" & "Objection!".. hmm.. I'm a pretty decent defense lawyer I must say.. =D so much better in courts than off the courts! I'm not good at snooping around for evidence outside court.. always take up so much time looking for scoops..

Thats moi short update for now.. byeeee!

No comments: