Monday, January 21, 2008

AR12 and a wedding dinner

last night, I went to one of the most grand wedding dinner I've ever been..
At Raffles Swissotel's ballroom, Level 4.. Of Johnson's and Jaclyn's

hmmm this wedding is large scale man.. can really see they spent extravagantly, 不手软!

They have:

professional wedding planner
cocktail serve on exquisite Ice sculptures
plenty of cocktails
delicate doorgifts
expensive gowns
Live band (bilingual) for the wedding dinner,
professional Emcees hosting
very nice decors in the grand ballroom
Expensive dishes serve proportionally to us, we don't have to lift a finger to snatch food
dishes like good grade sharks fin, fish, meat plus a baby abalone each! (serve with fork & knife for u to cut)
(I normally don't fancy abalone, but theirs was cooked until so yummy that changed my entire opinion on abalone!)
and most distinctively, they have around 100 dinner tables!!
Around 1,000 plus Guest in the house!! Woohooo its huge loh!

okie.. that's it.. I maybe envious but for mine, I rather stick to a small economical one, hehz..
or oh well, I may not have a wedding or wedding dinner at all.. =P

Change of topic...

Amazing Race 12 Finale tonite!

So happy TK & Rachel made it to top 3, surviving Leg 11.. TK is damn cool! calm & collected, positive & nice, the kind i really enjoy watching and love to pair up with, Rachel is a nice steady partner too unlike the Jen, ever so scary: noisy and shrewd..

The Gramps are nice too.. old Grandpa Don is lovable.. Never a burden! hehz... Nick is... eh typical grandson.. cheeky but cute lah..

I don't want Ron to win.. I still hate his yelling at Christina.. don't like his unreasonable dominance on Chris.. Chris is a nice fair lady.. I admire her patience..

May the best team wins! (you know, I secretly hope not Ron.. =P)

No comments: