Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year! Happy 2008!

Happy New Year! pull your ear!
Hehz.. Wish u guys a very Happy and fruitful 2008!
Thanks for being and sticking with me in 2007 and I look forward to spending time plus loving u pple more in 2008!
I was at Alley bar on eve.. den watched the movie "I am Legend" on 1st Jan..
It's not exactly a fabulous agenda.. too boring for some of u, but I truly enjoyed myself.. because I had the best companion =)

Oh ya.. some X'mas gathering photos below.. I still got some pics with Xiaomei for the other gathering but she haven't send them out yet.. boo!.. by the time they send out the photos, i got no hype to blog about it le.. kekez..





We all age and grow wiser every year..
How much wiser can I grow this year??? more! more! haha..
Anticipate this promising yr 2008..
What's your new year resolution?

No comments: