Monday, February 11, 2008

我要 7 仔!




好喜欢长江7号!
7 仔好可爱喔!

I've always like Stephen Chow's movie.. I think alot of other people too.. I like this CNY film better than KungFu Dunk and Ah Long P L, (but perhaps guys may prefer KungFu Dunk la.. coz they prefer action films?). Basically because this film brought me laughters and tears.. Quite touchin..

星爷 left the limelight of the show to the young cute talented "Hsu Jiao".. but his talents and charm will still be recognised by us..

7 仔好可爱喔!可爱!可爱! Too bad its cutie CJ7 plush is not for sale, wish to own 1 siah.. but hor! on my bed, I find my own "Mokozi" plush bears a strong resemblance with 7 仔 leh.. hey! if u don't know who Mokozi is, heres a photo of how it looks like:




but mine's actually bigger and cuter =P

Boring Boring back to work time...
How's ur Chinese New Year?

No comments: