Monday, February 04, 2008

Gala Premiere for CNY films



Yesterday,
Went Suntec to watch the Gala Premiere of Kung Fu Dunk, By Jay Chou..

“大家好,我是方世杰!”

Happy! Mr Jay Chou and Mr Director was there, and my seats were 4th row from the front, great view of them!.. but as u can see, my handphone camera is lousy, so i didn't snap any photos..

There were about 3k pple there, a super large projector screen, a different experience from the typical cinema screening..

The movie, I won't go into details.... it's nice.. The beginning and mid story was very entertaining.. the characters, story, kingfu + basketball moves, effects are all decent.. my friend did comment the ending was abit abrupt and old fashioned though.. it reminds me abit of "Shaolin Soccer"... hmm.. I quite like it overall..



I would give it a 3.5/5 stars! =) Go catch it!

Oh ya, as for the other CNY movie "Ah Long Pte Ltd" by Fann & Mark,

hmm.. it's rather funny la.. Mark Lee is good.. so if u like Jack Neo's movies like Money No Enough, Liang PoPo etc, you would like it.. very local, got lotsa hokkien & sporean jokes.. BUT If u don't fancy them.. then don't bother catching this too.. or u may find it lame and waste money..




No comments: