Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Set of Tag questions:

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
F***! I deserve better! =(

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Be in a career I really enjoy and pays well enough for me to live happily ever after

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Maybe no weddin at all, just register..
Or perhaps a 'purplish' one..

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
I’m not confused, I’m embracing..

#5. What’s your ideal lover like?
Someone who loves me well, loves me deep and doesn't mind me being me. Faithful and responsible.

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both, they have to come as a pair

#7. What do you see yourself as?
Self-centred yet Selfless.. Contradicting character as usual =P

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I wish him all the best

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Of course

#10. If you had a choice, what kind of family you want to be born into?
Father is Brad Pitt, Mother is Angelina Jolie? or Royalty? Not sure

#11. Is being tagged fun?
Not really

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Accomplished & happy

#13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
my Family, my Baby & my good Friends

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Not sure

#15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Not sure.. I think Married but poor.. PROVIDED we are happy

#16. What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Open eyes, switch off the damn alarm

#17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Of course

#18. Do you live to love, live to hate or live for the sake of living?
Live to love

#19. What type of friends do you like?
Nice, fun, easy-going and trustworthly

#20. What type of friends do you dislike?
Annoying, or fake or self-centred ones



Whoever u are... U all are all tagged k? Faster go cut and paste into ur blog and let me see whats ur answer..

No comments: