Monday, August 04, 2008

bad dreams

I keep having bad dreams the last few days.. for more than a week already i think? these dreams are not as disturbing as a "nightmare" but definitely unpleasant dreams..

you know... I dreamt like: arguing with my bf, work conflicts or or quarrels and problems with family, friends or whoever..


I don't exactly remember the details since they are not real anyway.. but i felt so exhausted and sianz after waking up from those silly dreams..
it's like, not enough decent rest since my mind is still so actively dreaming and solving the issues in the lousy dreams.. totally sucks! like not rested at all!..

Yesterday, the lazy sunday afternoon.. I tried having a nap to catch up with the beauty sleep, to my dismay.. I had a bad dream in the first hour of my nap, so being just as tired as if I've never catch a wink at all, i dozed off again and had another bad dream in the second hour! =( extreme bor?
Is that an illness?

Last night, I dreamt of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, ya, the singer who is really none of my business in reality.. I like him but I don't idolise him.. He wasn't even in my mind recently at all until he pop up from nowhere into my dreams.. crazy bor?
oh well well,... it's a bad dream again! it's nothing sweet.. I needed to help him get out of some trouble in it..
I'm sick rite?

I really don't wanna dream anymore...

No comments: