Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ex-boyfriends

hello!

It's been a while that I wanna say this.. but since I thought being mistaken that way is no big deal, so I simply choose to ignore it.... butbutbut when friends keep jumpin into their own assumptions again and again... it sucks! "Friends" keep mistaking me and making false accuses.. I decided to voice out here.. I have no grudges and is absolutely not avoiding any of my ex-bf(s) k? Why u all like to act cute and pretend I am?? Haiz * 100!

I admit after each breakup, initially, I do feel sad and really do want to get over it by avoiding that person (ex-bf) by all means.. But who doesn't?? (even if U don't feel this way, u should understand how i felt that way too at the initial breakup stage rite?) .. No matter u breakup with pple or pple breakup with u, it's still sad loh!! u guys nvr been through the heartache of breaking up in a relationship meh??

So in some cases, (some ex-bfs only, thank god not all) I choose to not keep in contact anymore at those "initial" stage.. let time wash away the unhappiness, heal the wound or whatever u call it la.. but after awhile.. I moved on! =) and when I say I move on, I really did.. it doesn't matter whether they have gfs or wifes or are single.. because it simply doesn't matter to me anymore!! why?? when I'm not emotionally-attached to this person, I no longer avoid him or bear any past grudges or embarassment.. so stop assuming if u are really a friend.. stop saying: "Aiyah, Ivy cannot/dun want meet XXX.. she hates him or what" this kind of nonsense k... not true not true no true.. dont spread false rumours...

No comments: