Tuesday, November 11, 2008

random updates

Dear All,

Why I didn't post for so long! Guess I've been real busy lately?
With???

oh oh... I flew to Hollywood to watch High School Musical 3 Gala with Zac and Vanessa in Hollywood.. I love the young zest in them! Perks me 100%..

then I flew to Brazil to watch cutie Lewis Hamilton won the F1 GP Grand title for 2008 over the poor Masa who got 1st and lost by 1 miserable point..

Then I flew back to US to have a feel of how the US president election would be like and then proceeded to Congrats Mr Obama on his win. =)

Busy rite???

hehehe...
Of course I'm kiddin lah... Didn't physically go to all those places la but I really was paying attention to these events lah...

And not forgetting Arsenal winning Man Utd at home despite a 2nd choice line-up... =D
A very superb performance by young Gunners..

I've been busy at work. and then studies.. exams are coming early December and it is really freakin me out that I just can't find the stamina to study after a long tiring day at work. Alot of problems for me to solve at work ever since I've taken over this M role. The stress is huge but I'm not going to b depressed about it. Tryin my very very best first until that very day when I can't go on anymore, I just flag loh.. Depressing doesn't help right? Hope this optimism in me will last..

God bless you and me!

p/s: Max Payne is a good movie! keep forgetting to mention..


Love,
Stranger

No comments: