Tuesday, April 27, 2010



oh.. I watched The Bounty Hunter during the weekend on Sat..
I agree with some of the movie reviews... the chemistry b/w Jennifer Aniston and Gerald Butler just wasnt that great, unlike Brad and Angelina.. And the movie wasn't as funny as anticipated...the plot was also so-so... I still liked it because I love watching Jennifer, but I suppose the others will find the show quite boring...

Iron Man 2's next!!! And also The Back Up Plan!!!=DDDD


Did u watch Amazing Race last nite? Did you saw the shortest man giving out the clues... so ke lian =(..
Before the AR was shown on tv, he died just a little earlier in Mar 2010 this year... and he was still young..

He Pingping (Chinese: 何平平; pinyin: Hé Píngpíng; July 13, 1988 – March 13, 2010) was, according to the Guinness World Records, the world's shortest man who was able to walk.

May he inspire lots and lots of people!

No comments: