Thursday, May 06, 2010

I'm so bored that I decided to blog random rants here...
hahaha... my blog is not a movie review webbie anyway so let's revert abit for today..

been spending lots and lots of $$$ buying clothes online... hahaha.. those kawaii models made those dresses so appealing that I simply buy and buy and buy!... hahaha short goal for May.. no more buying (for this month at least)!!

happy node for the day: Tomorrow's Friday! hahhahaa can rest and relax peacefully!
afterwhich, gotta start EXAM revision soon! and spend more bucks on revision class -_-"
Dont know why Kaplan's revision class are so darn expensive.. $302 for 6 lessons leh! EX hor?? **grumbles like no tomorrow**

How have u been?

sometimes I think I'm a very shallow person... because it just take little little superficial things to cheer/perk me up easily... perhaps a piece of chocolate, a sundae, a sms or just a little touch..heh heh.. so I'm looking forward to Mcdonalds tonight to lighten up my spirits for the day... hahaha.. is not that i got a hot date at fast food hor.. is because I've got evening class thats why can go da bao.. haha

I wish this "shallowness" is actually positive and can last k?... becoz I change all the time!... my mentality, my perceptions, my taste and of coz my mood.. hahaha

No comments: