Thursday, May 27, 2010

is not that i don't wanna blog in "contents".. but its because sometimes i really wonder who read my blog and i dun wan 1 person to read and know me from here.. its creepy... and ya I'm referring to one person in particular... that's why I'm avoiding to go "in depth" at times.. but heck la... now come to think of it...shouldn't let 1 person affect me on blogging.. that 1 person may gave up reading it liao so lets update here more k?

I don't really know why but from somewhere along this year.. I suddenly feel OLD... like exhausted old... like old "old"... u know what i mean? ;P
it's nothing to do with my good friends being married or having babies... i don't think others can ever affect me... I'm too 'individualist" & never the type to compare and compete but perhaps guess its the mentality changed over years over incidents.. shrugs... suddenly i remembered in my teens.. i told Wanqing / Maggie I wanna get married at/by 24.. marry young have kids young settle young... but look!.. for 4 yrs.. i don't really care that it didn't happen..
but now it came back???? Maybe? hahaha... its too late anyway...

things don't actually always happen the way we plan rite? i should be at the peak of my happy career too? but am I? dreams change too!

let's be practical... but keep moving.. towards our innate self.. and quit measuring, quit judging... get rid of that old shell.. 10 yrs down the road.. where would I be? not the way i plan now for 10 years later? may not be a bad thing after all =)

No comments: