Tuesday, June 29, 2010

World Cup fever continues...

Been so busy with the world cup... no time to blog wor... why? supporting Brasil and Espana loh!

Such a cute brazilian player below how can I not support? =P



hahhaha jokes aside.. thats Ashton Kutcher.. not the real Kaka... real kaka also as cute k? Idol drools!

my other love from Spain, besides Torres and Fabregas:
the very skillful and cool Villa



okie... now that Brazil has sail though Chile smoothly.. its time for the Dutch! eeekkksss! against also my fav Van Persie and Van de Vaart!!!.... hahaha.. may the better team wins! I predict it will be Brazil based on the performance last night against Chile and Netherlands against Slovakia... Netherlands was boring and kinda helpless in the match... esp the beginning... not threatening at all... but Slovakia was even worse... so fair result for Netherlands to march on... but facing the Brazil team which becomes stronger and stronger after each match.. unless Brazil gets too complacent or Netherlands pull some tactics.. I predict Brazil can edge them..
3-2!!! nonono... no that i predict a 3-2 scoreline...it was a result of a past match that left an impression in me deeply... I remembered it was a World Cup Match duno from 1994 or 1998 (semis or quarter finals)... where I watched Brazil vs Netherlands with almost a heart attack... super exciting and close match... great match both attacking teams which I think Brazil won by 3-2.. barely... I was supporting Brazil as 1st fav and Holland as 2nd fav then... and then they met and produced that best fixture... I hope this time round... the same sort of exciting competition would happened =) (and maybe secretly hopefully Brazil can triumph) muahahaha

No comments: