Wednesday, August 25, 2010

rude comments

I have to agree... this lady is getting uglier and uglier..

yes... Jolin Tsai... majority on the image... yes the way she portrays herself

who is this Filipino lady?
yes... flaunt ur asset... her nice mid drift but hell... ugly attire... ugly colors too... even I can do better, Jolin... becoz i would nvr use that 2 outfits
it irks me that some people try too hard... yet they just don't know when to stop and wake up and take notice of the adverse effects...
yes I'm talking bout how she wants to prove she's on the ball and as stylish as Ayumi Hamasaki perhaps? or however stylish she is.. backfire lah... snares..
her latest music video image... slightly better... but still... try to hard to flaunt her assets... its not really asset now since she diet too extreme... too skinny.. so ugly!
so I be fair and try hard to find and present to u her "bestest" latest image so far...
wow!!! pretty!!! yes yes... I agree.. very pretty... but hor... FML lah! .. so fake... please compare this pic with the last pic... boob size varies 1-2 cups.. then hor pls continue to compare the last pic with the baby-fats Jolin 10 yrs back... boob size varies another 2-3 cups... wah liew!!! from Cup A to Cup G? this is what i meant: TRY TOO HARD!
What is she thinking? she used to be as flat as Stephanie Sun... I can't be wrong coz I used to like her and read news bout how she and Stephanie share tips to enhance the bust because theirs are simply too small (she's from my Era and was in person in Temasek Poly once to promote her album so no way I'm wrong k?) and would have continued to like her if she isn't trying soooo hard... but all this bust enhancing is OVERBOARD and disgusts me.. who is she trying to kid? Plastic surgery right?... if not.. put so much cushions ah?? please! put cushions also must put moderate capacity mah...doesn't even fit her frame size (height and weight) don't put so much can?... teach all the youngsters the wrong things man... bad influence (silently)... trying to be a sex symbol/goddess ah? I rather go for naturals like Shu Qi or Vivian Hsu..... yucks u!! please wear more clothes and stop showing those fake boobs or padded breasts ~ "long kou"
For the above reasons... I stayed with the Natural Stephanie Sun and not with her... I do like some of her songs, do like her in the beginning of her career and agrees she can sing and dance well... but I don't like her character or the way she bring (portrays) herself nowadays (ya and her infamous diet habits and princess-y temper)... again... simply because she TRIED TOO HARD to be a true "DIVA"..
p/s: sorry for repeating so many TRY TOO HARDs... im trying so hard to prove my point too =p

No comments: