Monday, September 13, 2010

Sept is a spending, busy but happy month!

the title- that explains my lack of posting ya?




Every one's birthday is in Sept! =) including yours truly...
"my sweetheart bought me a sweetheart"

gotta buy nice pressies for my 2 love ones... my bro and my baby


then bought the Iphone 4G for myself! muahhaha.. my birthday k? of coz can pamper myself rite?...some more is re-contract pricing (ya my Iphone 3 is 2-yrs old lu!)... so got discount k..



then there is Angie's wedding and Felicia's baby shower... spend spend spend


then then there is mooncake (mid autumn) festival.. spend spend spend...


then my follow-up appt with the skin doctor... so so so... here i am... BROKE (once again)! but happy!

Lovelove everyone! shall post some photos when those events are over...

No comments: