Monday, November 01, 2010

Life As We Know It



Caught this movie in the weekend.. by Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel.

I can say by now, me and my dearest are fans of Katherine Heigl, she is just so pretty and easy on the eyes.. funny and all.. it is like her every movie, we have went to support it in the cinema these days... and the genre of movies she chose to act is like: always romantic comedies... my fave genre!

and Josh Duhamel!! surprise! was even funnier and eye candy as well... with tall built and muscular frame... yummy... (i remember the hunky handsome him in the fountain and coin show rite?, ya i just googled, its "When in Rome"! the movie starring him too which i watched not too long ago..)


Overall I liked it, their chemistry (and the fact that yes, couples are not perfect, they quarrel, its okie to be imperfect) and cutie baby Sophie..

Critics give them 3 stars, i give them 4! for both leading artistes =D




No comments: