Sunday, December 05, 2010

it's December =)

Alloooooo peeps!

it's a season to be joyous... so whatever it is... if u r my friend and is feeling grumpy or low.. do reach me, i hope i can lift your spirits and remind u its xmas & newyearrrr season! Lighten up!! =)

hahahha i think my blog is crappy and shallow man!
compared to the people who writes well and write a lot alot in their blogs.... don't judge me by my blog k? muahahahaa i already said i don't care about ALL your judgements anyway... i like my blog this way...i am who i am... and my simple crappy entries... hahahaa.. as long as it satisfy me!

since its already December... the very last month of 2010, please remember to spread some love and warmth to those who need it or those u neglected? Still not too late you know... mental note to MYSELF to be more happier & generous & forgiving this month...

im suppose to b busy preparing for my paper... and skiving awhile for now.. gotta get back to my revision soon... next week by this time, exams over! =)
til then,

Love you!
XOXO

No comments: