Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Post Valentines Day and CNY!

Dear all,

busybusy rite?

Feb is a busy month (as usual!) due to CNY and Vday...

here are some CNY photos!


OMG! I'm sooooo in red... even my Vday attire was red last nite... muahahahaa
I bought like - 4 red dresses (accidentally) all of a sudden for CNY before i realised it was overdose!! okie at least I woke up and realised k?! hahahhaa no more red dresses for me (cross fingers) for awhile!!! in fact, no more shopping for clothes for 2 months! totally overspent on clothes! beside the red ones.. i still got tons of dresses...=X
my wardrobe and cupboard are bursting!!! muaahahhaa but bursting of happiness i hope! =)
anyway, today is not 15th of Lunar calendar yet (oh today is 初十三!) CNY not over yet... so let me still take the chance to wish all of u from here 新年快乐, 万事如意!here k?
Muacks!!! Happy Post Valentines day too!! =)

No comments: