Wednesday, April 20, 2011

reminder to self ~ not to b short tempered

I think my work is making me more and more short-tempered cum impatient these days

no excuses though, its me.. i know i know... adjusting... I'm rather unhappy being that uncontrollable and "un-nice" too...
thus... i tried my best not to bring those negativity and furies out-of-work, out-of-office, yet still...
i kanna from those who brought it out of work with them.. they get frustrated at work or other stuffs and then... .... ..... don't vent it on me, honey! I'm not the cause~ why throw your unreasonable tantrums at me? the harmless victim - when obviously, it's accumulated from elsewhere?
sighz... I guess I do this sometimes too.. so I should b guilty..

If there is ever an effective medicine/pills for "anger-management" or "stress-busting", I'm sure its going to sell veryveryvery well.... with the mad high stress level around in the working society now.. how not to?

No comments: