Thursday, September 08, 2011

Moderation

I'm one who strongly believe in Moderation as my personal key philosophy.
I mean, we need to strike a balance in the way we handle stuff & beliefs and not be too extremist nor slack & lack of passion.
So whenever u drive yourself into a corner with too strong a belief or stubborn thoughts, slow down, halt and seek moderation. When you r doing extreme stuff, think about it too.
Or if u are too slack, uncertain, dilly dailly about stuff u've been wanting to do for ages.. please buck up too.

Well Moderation works (or guide) in alot of different scenarios and situation in the course of life... not only on beliefs but also habits, preferences or stuff. Works for me =)


p/s: but sadly.. Moderation doesn't work for my bad habit in over-buying clothes =(

No comments: