Wednesday, September 21, 2011

pretty boy

I've always been a fan of Mike He, from his dramas with Rainie, then Hebe then now Cyndi, I love his looks and character.. so when xinmsn published his new photobook pics, I decided to steal them and comment here
lol =p





woah... i dont like this pic at all.. personally I think boxers are more sexy.. and somehow this white pair is.... erm... weird! unsuitable...and also "the looking back pose" machiam lady's pose leh! not manly one...the face also like so not turn-on
-_-"
doesnt suit him leh...






wow... this second pic is nice! sexy and hawt!






this one makes my face goes red... hello! the book is too small le bah! the 8-packs is nice, the face is of a perfect model... butbutbut... too delibrate!!! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dislike