Monday, October 17, 2011

news

hahahaha ever since I last read news bout Kutcher, I'm seriously considering dropping him. Normally I am a loyal fan can? But I saw on a magazine another version of the breakup which I cannot accept.. seems like he is already a father of some other woman's baby!!! making poor Demi devastated.... I mean if it is a normal sour of relationship between them its fine.... divorces are damn common these days... but if its cheating behind the back? then no way! I can't accept!





so........


I'm fast in finding a replacement for him in my heart...








lol Captain America!!! aka Chris Evans...


He charmed me as CA and after watching his "What's your number?", I like him even more!!!


He has got a great body but uber cute boyish look... best of all, he is actually older than me! lol... I feel so old nowadays so I definitely don't wanna be attracted by a guy younger than me ;P.... actually his air reminds me of Chad Michael Murray whom I really like too but too bad, has not much work these days, so kinda hard to follow him...




so...... Ashton or Chris, what u say??


p/s: do u think Chris is gay? hahahaa hunch

No comments: